HOW TO GET TO BENIDORM
The nearest airport is situated 60 km away, Alicante Airport.
From Alicante airport there are several options to choose from to get to Benidorm:
- Taxi: They are situated in front of “Llegadas”-“Arrivals” and the approximate fare to Benidorm is 67 € daytime and from 74 € nighttime and bank holidays.
- Self-drive vehicle hire: There are up to nine vehicle hire companies which have offices on the lower floor of the airport.
- Bus: Several companies offer transfers direct from the airport to Benidorm. These companies include:
• Beniconnect: Public transfers service (private or shared groups) from the airport to Benidorm (also return service). More information: www.beniconnect.com
• Alsa Group: Public transfers with daily services from and to the airport. More information: www.alsa.es
• Resort Care: Offers private transfers, shared or private group bookings to and from the airport for both national and international air travel. More information: www.bestresortcare.com
Benidorm has its own bus station from which buses leave daily with several destinations and routes.
- COACH COMPANIES:
• Grupo Alsa (Enatcar-Ubesa): Passenger transport Service that offers various services to destinations within the Valencia Region as well as daily services nationwide to major cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, etc. In addition, it also offers several international destinations. For more information visit its web page: www.alsa.es
• Bilman Bus: Passenger Transport Company that links Cantabria, Vizcaya, Álava, La Rioja, Guipúzcoa and Navarra with Teruel and the major cities of the Valencia Community and Murcia. For more information visit the web page: www.bilmanbus.es
• Grupo Autobuses Jiménez: This company provides routes to cities in the Northeast and East of Spain, joining from Miranda del Ebro to Murcia.
For further information visit their website: www.grupo-jimenez.com
- INTERNATIONAL COACHES:
• Eurolines: National and International passenger road coach transport company. For more information visit the web page: www.eurolines.es
In addition to these, Benidorm has a local bus Service (Lorente Bus, Grupo Avanza) that operates throughout the resort and offers services to surrounding areas such as Alfaz del Pi, Altea, El Albir, Finestrat and Guadalest. For more information visit the web page: www.urbanosdebenidorm.com
Benidorm can be reached from the N-332 road or via the A-7 motorway.
The motorway has two accesses, one of them to the Leavante area (exit 65) and the other to the Poniente (Exit 65A).
If you are arriving by train, the nearest RENFE (Red Nacional de Ferrocarriles) station is situated in Alicante, 46km from Benidorm. For more information visit the web page: www.renfe.com
From there you can choose from several options to reach the resort of Benidorm:
- By Taxi: Several vehicle types offer their services close to the stations parking area.
- By bus: Alicante has bus stops at the RENFE station that take you to the bus station (situated near to the yacht club) and from there other buses depart direct to Benidorm. More information: www.estacionalicante.es/
The shuttle companies we usually work with are:
• Beniconnect: this company offers direct transfer from Alicante railway station to Benidorm (they also suply a return service). More information: http: www.beniconnect.com/es/
• Alsa Group: Public transportation offers a daily service to and from Alicante railway station. More information: www.alsa.es
- By train: Thanks to the line from Alicante to Denia (TRAM-Alicante Metropolitan, F.G.V-Ferrocarriles de la Generalitat Valenciana) that runs along the north coast of the Alicante province and whose nearest stop is located less than 500m from the renfe station. More information: www.fgvalicante.com