- To confirm a booking the establishment will take the money for ONE NIGHT'S per stay and room. This is NON-REFUNDABLE and the outstanding amount will be charged on check-in.
- If you make the booking using a credit card, once you have completed it you will be sent an email indicating that your purchase is being confirmed. This is until the charge corresponding to your booking is confirmed.
- At check-in, the customer must present the credit card used to make the booking or, alternatively, a bank certificate demonstrating that they are the holder of that card and a valid and current identification document (ID card or passport).
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, the confirmation of the reservation will be subject to receipt of the amount owing in the indicated account. This must take place within the 48 hours following the making of the booking. For bookings made less than 10 days in advance, payment may only be made through credit or debit card.
- When making a booking for other people, advance payment for all the services purchased must be made at the time of the booking, through bank transfer or similar, in an irrevocable manner.
- In compliance with article 7 of Law 7/2012, of 29 October, cash payments will not be accepted if they exceed €2,500 for customers who are Spanish nationals and/or tax residents or €15,000 for non-resident customers.
- The prices shown at the time of booking include VAT at the rate applicable when the booking was made, which will be applied to the services purchased. This is without prejudice to the need to charge any additional taxes that must be passed on to the consumer in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- In the event that the VAT rate changes between the date of the booking and the date on which the services to which the VAT is applied are provided, generating a disparity in rates, the one to be used to obtain the final price will be that in force at the time of receiving the aforementioned services. This is the case even if the resulting price is higher than the final price indicated to the customer during the booking process. The same applies in the event of the introduction of any tax that must be passed on to the consumer.
* CONDITIONS NOT APPLICABLE TO THE HOTEL SERVIGROUP MONTIBOLI. See the specific conditions this establishment has for the booking process on the website www.montiboli.com.
- The cancellation and/or modification of a booking that has been notified in a certain and indisputable way by any means at least 72 hours prior to the contracted check-in date will give the customer the right to transfer the amount charged for the booking to a future stay in the same hotel establishment and solely on behalf of the same named guest, within the 365 calendar days following the contracted check-in date, subject to room availability.
In the event that the customer exercises this right, the price and conditions existing at the time of making the new booking will apply. When the rate applicable for these dates is higher, the customer must pay the difference. If the rate is lower than that for the original booking, the customer cannot claim any amount for this. In any case, the hotel establishment is under no obligation to respect the conditions that existed prior to the modification.
- Any modification will imply the cancellation of the original booking.
- Only one date modification per booking is allowed and this cannot be split into different stays. The amount paid for the booking cannot be used for anything other than the payment of the stay itself.
- If the booking is cancelled with no advance notice, or if this notice is provided within 72 hours of the planned check-in date, or the customer is a no-show, the hotel will retain the amount of the booking as compensation, without the customer having a right to a modification or refund.
- No refunds will be made if customers check out early.
* CONDITIONS NOT APPLICABLE TO THE HOTEL SERVIGROUP MONTIBOLI. See the specific conditions this establishment has for the booking process at the website www.montiboli.com.