How much do you know about Benidorm?
Benidorm is one of Spain’s most popular tourist destinations. Its climate, its beaches and its gastronomy are known worldwide. A wonderful city with a lot of charm that we have all visited at least once.
So, we want to play a little game, a quiz to find out just how much you know about Benidorm and discover your degree of knowledge about the resort.
Just answer a few simple questions, don’t worry, they are not difficult and you will have fun!
Start the Benidorm Quiz! Prove you are a Benidorm addict! Discover everything you know about this wonderful city.
1. When did the tourist boom begin in Benidorm?
- In the 60's
- In 2011
- In the 20's
2. What is the island called?
- There is no island
- Seagull Island
- Benidorm Island
3. Which singer has NOT performed at the Benidorm International Song Festival?
- Julio Iglesias
- Jesulín de Ubrique
4. What are the names of Benidorm's beaches?
- Almadraba Beach and Mal Pas Beach
- Levante Beach and Poniente Beach
- North Beach, South Beach and Septentrional Beach
5. When are the Benidorm Fiestas?
- In November
- All year round
- In August
6. Which mayor met with Franco to discuss bikini’s being allowed to be worn on Benidorm's beaches?
- Antonio Pérez Pérez
- Vicente Pérez Devesa
- Pedro Zaragoza
7. What is the name of the busiest pedestrian-only street in Benidorm?
- Calle Limones
- Paseo de la Carretera
- Avenida del Mediterráneo
8. What is the name of the main church in Benidorm?
- La iglesia del Carmen
- La iglesia del Buen Pastor
- La iglesia de San Jaime y Santa Ana
9. Where is the new Benidorm Town Hall located?
- At the Benidorm Cross
- At the L'Aigüera Park
- At the Castell Square
10. What is Benidorm's nature reserve called?
- Sierra Helada
- Sierra Fresca
- Sierra Cortina
We would love to know your score on how much you know about Benidorm, let us know your results via social media networks.
Are you a 100% Benidorm addict?
1-a, 2-c, 3-b, 4-b, 5-a, 6-c, 7-b, 8-c, 9-b, 10-a.