HOW TO GET TO VILLAJOYOSA
The nearest airport to this destination is Alicante. It is situated 50km from the town.
For travel between the airport and Villajoyosa, you can choose from the following options:
- Taxi: Situated in front of “Llegadas” “Arrivals”. The approximate fare is from 57 Euros daytime and 66Euros night time and bank holidays.
- Self-drive vehicle hire: Several companies have office son level 0 of the airport.
- Buses: Several companies offer transfers direct to Villajoyosa. Among them:
• Alsa Group: With daily services, offers a public transfer to and from the airport. More information: www.alsa.es
• Resort Care: Private transfers, shared or group transfers to and from the airport. More information: www.bestresortcare.com
Although it does not have its own bus station, in the centre of Villajoyosa there is a stop where the Alsa bus arrives and departs frequently for several destinations.
Near to this stop you can find the local bus stop, with local services.
To purchase a ticket, you need to log onto the web page or go to one of the bus stations. More information: www.alsa.es
To Travel to this destination you can do so via the motorway AP-7 taking exit 66 in direction La Vila Joiosa/Villajoyosa or from the N-332 road taking any of its three entrances.
The nearest RENFE (Spanish National Railway Network) station is situated at Alicante, 35km away.
Once there, there are various transport services with stops in Villajoyosa:
- By taxi: The taxi rank is very close to the station car park.
- By bus: The local town buses have stops at the train station that take you to the bus station (near to the yacht club) and from there, there are several services direct to Villajoyosa. More information: www.estacionalicante.es
- By Train: Less than 500m from the station, you can find the local TRAM (Alicante Metropolitan F.G.V. Railroads of Generalitat of Valencia) that cover the north coast of the province and with stops at several points in Villajoyosa. More information: www.fgvalicante.com