The new season begins for the Peñiscola Culture and Sports Association with the promotion to Regional First for its Amateur Team
Last Tuesday, September 12th, the official presentation of the Peñiscola Culture and Sports Association took place for the new season 2017-2018 in which Servigroup Hotels will once again be the official sponsor. The above mentioned event was carried out including all new developments for its different categories.
A large number of people attended the event including Andrés Martínez (Lord Mayor of Peñiscola), Raquel París (current councillor for Sports and Fiestas for the Castellón Town), Juan Arcega, (Manager-Hotel Servigroup Papa Luna) and the young Queen of Peniscola Fiestas, who attended the presentation with her Court of Honour.
At the end of the presentation, the Ameteur team played an exciting game against the Villarreal Youth Team, whose honorary kick-off was taken by the Associations First Lady.
The most important development for the 2017-2018 season is the promotion to First Regional for the Peñiscola Cultural and Sports Ameteur team, who already started the season last Sunday, September 17th.
The categories of the Peñiscola Cultural and Sports Association are:
- Cadete (Under 15’s) which started this pre-season on August 28th.
- Infantil (Under 13’s) which began on August 23rd.
- Alevín (Under 11’s First and Second year), that will commence the pre-season on September 19th.
- Benjamín (Under 9’s First and Second Year) which will commence on September 19th.
- Prebenjamín (Under 7’s First and Second year), which begins on September 19th.
- Querubín (4-5 year olds) which will commence on October 3rd.
- Amateur Team, which started the pre-season on August 25th.
With regards to the Culture and Sports Association’s championships for the new season, the first games will be held on September 30th, with the exception of the 2nd year pre-benjamines which will be on October 14th and the Amateur Team which already played on September 17th.