Get in shape after Christmas with Servigroup Hotels
Christmas is over and with it family reunions, over indulging on sweets, and cava too scared to step on the bathroom scales, now is the time to get down to work, and get back in shape, and not fail in the attempt when you return back to the gym, we are going to give you 5 tips to get fit after Christmas that you can either do at home or with us, if you are staying at one of our Servigroup Hotels.
Tips to recover your figure after Christmas:
1. Personal Motivation: It is very important to be psychologically motivated and set achievable and reachable goals, this way you will feel encouraged and have a greater desire to continue with your mission.
2. Healthy Diet: Stay away from the excesses, there are no excuses now that Christmas is over, out with the sweets, fatty foods and calories. Fruits, vegetables, meats and fish will be your allies. Remember that miracle diets do not exist, it is very important to have 5 meals a day, with great importance to breakfast, as well as light dinners. You can do it, just set your mind to it and you will not fall back into bad habits, you can put this into practice at home or if you are staying with us Servigroup buffets have a wide choice of delicious healthy food. What better way to keep in shape?
3. Varied activities: A healthy diet must be accompanied by exercise to maximise results. Walking is very beneficial as well as pleasant, jog along the beach, ride a bike, skate, swim play bowls, paddle or walk up the stairs to your hotel room, instead of using the hotel lift… To prevent boredom in your exercise routine, variety is important and will keep you motivated to keep on track.
4. Exercise progressively and periodically: We recommend you start training or physical activity slowly and progressively increase, it’s never too late to start exercising and is beneficial to practice at least twice a week and gradually increase. You will soon see and feel the benefits. In Servigroup Hotels gyms you can practice all kinds of exercises such as running on the treadmill, use the static bike, exercise while using the elliptical or strengthen your muscles with weights, take advantage and keep fit whilst enjoying your stay at our hotels.
5. Hydration: It is highly recommended that you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day the equivalent to two litres, this will undoubtedly help with weight loss and it is essential that you stay hydrated if you wish to build muscle. And avoid fatigue.
Get moving and motivated with a little will power you’ll not only look good but feel so much better say goodbye to those extra kilos gained over Christmas.
Come on. Let’s get fit!